tirsdag den 17. april 2012 - 2 People Gave Good Vibes

Yogi Tea Tag Tuesday

I like eating organic. And I like drinking organic.
That's why my favorite tea brand is Yogi. Yogi makes organic tea in a lot of different flavors.
I have most of them on my kitchen shelf, and even though the day itself is reserved for organic coffee,
at night, I like drinking a cup of tea (or rather 5 cups, haha).
Anyway, if you, like me, is an organic freak, the I definitely would recommend you trying Yogi.
I guarantee you'll find at least one flavor that suits your taste :)
But there's more to Yogi tea than just the flavor.
One of the things I love most about Yogi, is that the little piece of paper attached to the teabag,
comes with a little message or some words of wisdom. I love this!
And therefore I think I will carry on Yogi's Facebook tradition of Tea Tag Tuesday,
and post my own Yogi tea tags every Tuesday.


This Tuesday my tea tag says:
" Solve one problem and a hundred other disappear"

2 People Gave Good Vibes:

Anonym 17. april 2012 kl. 12.43

Mine says; 'The only weapon you have is kindness' and I'm drinking the exact same Yogi tea :o)

Unknown 17. april 2012 kl. 12.47

Yogi tea is the best tea ever - thanks for commenting :)

Send en kommentar