torsdag den 19. april 2012 - , 2 People Gave Good Vibes

Today I Will Pratcice #LookingForward

I have a lot of things to look forward to.
First and foremost the weekend (of course).
I always have Friday off from school, so technically my weekend begins
when I walk home from classes on Thursdays.
I'm looking forward to a nice, quiet and relaxing weekend.
I don't have any plans besides cleaning the apartment
and transcript some of my notes in Social Studies from a notebook to my computer,
while drinking loads of coffee :)
Next week I'm looking forward to a busy schedule;
Wednesday I'm going out for a bite with my grandparents,
Thursday I have a meeting
and Friday I'm having a party for the gang from school.

It's gonna be great :)


2 People Gave Good Vibes:

Anonym 19. april 2012 kl. 10.19

Today I will #practice Love - and share it with everyone I meet during the day. I think you should do a #practice post weekly. It's a great idea :o)

Unknown 19. april 2012 kl. 10.39

Love is a great thing to practice!
Thanks, this is deffo not the last #practice post I'll do!
Thanks for the kind words :)

Send en kommentar