lørdag den 21. april 2012 - , , 0 People Gave Good Vibes

Guest Blogger Kasper Kay: Internet High Five!

Hello, all you positive Homines Sapientes
Earlier today I went for a walk outside.
To clear my mind and think about a way to introduce myself.
As I walked around, alone with my thoughts,
while feeling beams of sunlight prickling on my skin, I got a bit curious.
My curiosity revolved around the thought of how many
passionate people (like myself) are out there.
How many of them are reading this blog?
How many of them are right now inspiring others?
This revelation got me thinking once again.
It's not about who I am, but how I am - and what makes me, me.
So who am I? I'm me - just like you are you.
A living, breathing Homo Sapients.
With sunlight in my eyes,
I started thinking how we're all 93 million miles from the sun.
But distance is only a number, not a restriction.
If you're reading this, I don't know how far away you are from me.
But I'm as far away from you, as you are from me.
If I could, I would give each and every one of you a giant hug
and share my inspiring thoughts with you.
As it is, this will have to do. The distance shouldn't be a restriction.
I'd like to high five every one who come across this blog.
And then you should high five the next person you meet on your way
- and make it sting!

That's it for now. If you know how to, then my hand is available for palm reading.
You know; if you would be interested in reading some facts out of my hand.
Otherwise this is it - for now. I hope to meet and greet you in a not so distant future.
Stay awesome and be positive!

- Kay


0 People Gave Good Vibes:

Send en kommentar